Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Okay just one more thing.....
For my sister.. I am so proud of you! So proud of your family. So amazed at your faithfulness and your devotion. And so thankful to you for taking us all on this journey with you. Our God is an awesome God and he has granted this family more than our share of miracles! Never before have we prayed as we have for Selah and every where we go we request prayers for her and for your family. God could not help but listen. And because we know and expect that mountain to move.. it does!. I cry when I read your posts.. mostly because I feel your heart. I feel your children's heart. I feel Ryan's heart. And you are all so close to me. I am so glad.. that on that bed years ago when I tried to talk you two out of each other.. you didn't listen! And I cant wait to see what happens next! And to meet the newest member of the Cleveland Mafia!!



