Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ahhh it must be the dreaded amnio sarcoidosis...:)

Gig.. Just a small House reference.. In all seriousness.. it is the dreaded H1N1..! There is something really wrong about getting sick when your a single parent..Especially when the kids are sick as well.  This is the true test of your love for them.. Pulling yourself out of your own extreme crappiness.. and cleaning up theirs. Also the world doesn't stop cause your sick.. the laundry doesn't stop. The dishes don't stop.. the horrible aim in the bathroom doesn't stop. And so.. dragging yourself around you try to at least keep the smell to a minimum. And when I got home from the doctor today.. I realized I had been failing in that aspect. There was definitely a smell.. probably the dishwasher which i don't use.. and so it starts to smell funky if I don't clean it.. Whatever it is.. my ocd will require me to search it out. Even sick I am a clean freak. Shade got a shot in the rear.. to hopefully get him through the show.. Justice is coughing but I think a shot of whisky.. or maybe a little dm.. will get him through.. Its Irelynn i worry most about. Her little lungs have never recovered from her birth and so.. I watch her like a hawk.. I know it sounds crazy but I can smell RSV.. And so I smell her breath.. which she just thinks is wierd.. but I can.. if she has it.. smell it. And it terrifies me. So sick and feverish.. I trudge along... lala