Saturday, October 31, 2009
BUCK!!!!!
Im not even sure what to say about the show.. I just know that I have to say something.. I have seen alot in my life.. a lot of extremely cool performances by some of my favorite artists. I have even gotten a tattoo..for one. But this show.. this I dont even know what to call it.. took my breath away. I literally stopped breathing. A sound came out of that child that I cant describe. If you have ever heard Shade sing.. you have heard the huge booming voice. You have witnessed his range and the depth of his voice...And that definitly happened a lot during this show.. But this sound.. this was different. This was so high.. and so soft that you had to strain to hear every word.. you had to listen.. and you felt his heart breaking.. felt your own heart breaking. I thought to myself. WHO IS THIS! Who is this 17 year old boy. I thought back to when he was in kindergarten and the teacher called me in.. told me (first.. that she would like to speak to his mom.. not his sister. I said "I am the mom"..gig..) then that she would like me to speak with him about his singing opera in class. And that it was disruptive. HA I thought.. whatever! But talked to him. And I remember his feelings being so hurt that I was worried he was never going to sing again. And then Gram-pa singing On top of spaghetti opera style with him. I think I knew then that this was not a normal boy. And the first show when he was 7.. remembering more lines than I could even imagine. And never going up on one of them. I have seen him sing in so many shows I cant name them all. Heard him sing for a college orchestra show.. with such skill at the age of maybe 9. BUT this... I tell you this was different. This was... magic! I love all my babies. and Justice in this show.. SO cute.. I just wanted to squeeze him and yell YOUR SO FRICKEN CUTE!!!!!! Every time he came on the stage my heart fluttered.. he was just so handsome.. and he sang.. and he sang well.. It is not easy in Shades shadow and I think that he was brilliant. And this next weekend Tearsa has a huge part in her show.. she is a bear.. lol... mother bear. LOVE IT!...They are all brilliant!.. But to Shade.. this show.. Lord child all I can say is.. "DUDE THAT WAS NASTY WRONG AND BUCK!!"



