Thursday, October 8, 2009

Les Mis......

So.. Shade at 17. Will soon be leaving the house.. I am petrified! He has been one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.. He is an actor.. from Nick Tickle fairy tale detective.. to Les Mis.. I would never have gotten to experience so many theatrical performances if he had not been who he is. The sound of his voice can bring you to tears.. he makes me believe that even a 17 year old girl can some how produce greatness in a child. I'm not sure how I will cope when he is no longer in this house. I pray with everything that is in me that he knows how important family is. And NEVER retreats into solitude.. and continues to let the rest of us be active participants in his life. I pray that he remembers that his God is a great and mighty God.. And that after he accepted him into his life.. regardless of whether he is reaching for Him.. God is hanging on to him with all his might! He will not let him go! I desperately want him to be happy and successful. He has already made far better choices in his life than I ever did.. I hope that he continues to do so.. I am SOOO trying to pay attention this last year.. I dont want to miss anything! I want to remember EVERYTHING! I dont know how his leaving will affect me for sure but I know I will not be the same without him around everyday. When you first have your babies you know this day will come but it seems so far off and unreal you dont really think to much about it.. Well I'm telling you now.. IT comes fast.. It comes like a thief in the night.. It sneaks up on you and I for one.. am not ready!