I take care of people.. its what I do. I have cared for so many.. loved them like they were my own. I have held them till the very end.. I have cried with their families. Reassuring them that this is not the end but the beginning. Last night my Dad got very sick.. was taken to the emergency room and frankly I fell apart inside. I am not ready I explained to God. SO if you could please just let this not be anything serious I would appreciate it. After frantically cleaning my house like a crazy person.. a peace came over me. He had to have an emergency appendectomy. Now I have taken care of people in this hospital.. I have spent hours watching over them because I am well aware that if your family or friends dont.. the hospital (especially this one) may kill you. SO I go up this morning fully expecting to have to care for him and not being ready. And my God once again knew... it would be to much for me. I found him in a wonderful state of mind. He was feeling very well. We took a walk and now I am going to say something that if reading this can never get back to him. MY DAD.. the one who only loses his cool on the very rare occasion.. (plums..opera..lol) informed us that they "had shaven his public hair!".. yes public.. lol.. I knew then that he was fine! I know that the day will come when they need us.. I know that when it comes I will step up. I know that they (both parents) will never be taken care of but anyone but their girls... who they raised to do exactly that.. ITS WHAT WE DO!! At a very young age we were taught that the older generations were to be loved.. appreciated.. hugged.. touched.. that no one was too scary.. that no one was too broken.. that we couldnt take care of them. And my sisters and I have carried that with us.. And so I know that someday it will come.. but I just need a little more time.... Are you listening up there.. GOD, I am not ready!.. So for a while longer please keep them safe.. keep them happy and laughing.. In your Sons MIGHTY name, Amen.. lala
ps.. more dark and twisty proof.. : My Dad, Mom. Elaine and I wondering if we could figure out a way to see Jesus or Mother and child in the ruptured appendics.. hoping for ebay millions..:)



